From:
Steve Corneliussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:32:25 -0500
I don't understand the series of numbers in the subject line, and I don't
understand the paragraphs about "Found on the Internet," but I can ask that
if anybody reads the cited Virginian-Pilot article--a decent effort by a
newcomer reporter who is naturally short on context--she or he should please
also read all three of the online comments that I posted beneath it. I do
not recommend, however, even bothering with the article at all. Thanks.
Steve Corneliussen

> From: Walter Waddell Subject: [VA-HIST] 12141618Z12 Found On The
> Internet - Fort Monroe

> http://hamptonroads.com/2012/12/plans-fort-monroe-all-come-short-cash-0?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily

> "Found On The Internet" is an assortment of articles, jokes, gags, satire,
> comments, and commentary ...

[snip]