From:
James Hershman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:49:48 -0500
Odd duck or not, Nebraska still has a unicameral legislature. I think
they call them senators but since it's Nebraska and they are mostly
concerned with corn, maybe they should be called Unicorns. Along with
old Ben Franklin, I think the unicameral form might have some merit. But
then there would not be enough places for ambitious folks.

Jim Hershman