From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:07:32 -0400
(L) So, are you willing to have DNA done for all of the parties? (H) I
have long proposed this but as explained earlier RETESTING John Weeks
Jefferson Eston's descendant again would only produce a match because
his blood is that of the Jeffersons. A test of William, son of Madison,
might prove fruitful BUT they refuse such a test and if it didn't come
out the right way, then there goes the ballgame and the domino effect
would be disastrous to their claims and they, Monticello and others with
agendas KNOW this.

The well known Jefferson researcher, Dr. Dan Jordan at Monticello would
not touch it and suggested that I suggest it to them, but not pressure
them (what pressure would I be expected to exert), which I had already
done and they at first orally, by phone, approved but when faced with
the official forms to sign they REFUSED to sign. Dr Jordan's suggestion
to me came while they were deciding the issue. YES, I have e-mails. So
much for accurate research there.

Lyle Browning

Herb Barger