From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:21:08 +0000
Thanks.  Believe you and me....  our house was the key player in getting Church Hill North Historic District established.

Also, I was part of a grassroots group who tried to bring awareness to Old and Historic homes and buildings protected from the ravages of contractors and owners who wanted to destroy their original looks and to keep them in tune with the existing neighborhood.  It never really got off the ground... a lot of people with good intensions and that was about it.  No one wanted to fight City Hall to make a change.