From:
myfriends <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:20:35 -0700
    Well put, and I agree, bare facts are more difficult to live with than
someone else's memories.  That's our human nature, Joanne, particularly
after so much exposure to drama and death via Hollywood and the telly.  Must
add, that we still need the narrative of the past and that of good books
like Henry's  --and even some movies-- to put things in perpective for us.

Gus