From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:06:01 -0400
Hi:  I do not live in Virginia but have subscribed to this list for many years.  My mom was a teacher in North Carolina when the Prince George County,Virginia situation developed and told me about it years after it happned when I was old enough to understand.  Could I receive any notes or information concerning these meetings?  This incident always has concerned me.  My mom, a native of Georgia died earlier this year and I now feel like focusing on information on this topic.  Thanks.  Jane Steele.  Note: home address 1565 US Hwy 601 South,Mocksville,NC 27028.