From:
Ray Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:15:52 -0400
If Oatmeal can get me a ticket out of Virginia from time to time, I'll
start buying it.

A real outrage for lovers of Virginia might be the war in Iraq and the
growing number of Virginians (106) who have been killed there. The total
number of American service men and women killed is approaching 4,000
with at least 50,000 Iraqis killed, according to the Los Angeles
times).  A letter to Sen. Warner expressing your opinion on the war
can't hurt.  His web site:

http://www.senate.gov/~warner/

His email (form):

http://www.senate.gov/~warner/contact/contactme.cfm

The Library of Virginia is keeping a list of Virginians killed in Iraq
(and in other wars) here:

http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/mil/vmd/index.asp

--
Ray Bonis