From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:15:13 -0400
Anita:  Hi. I have a life-long interest in the enslaved and free people who lived at Mt. Vernon with a special interest in William "Billy" Lee who was a personal servant to  the Washington family.  I have been busy as of late because my niece entered kindergarten several weeks ago and we are babysitting her almost every day now.  We are all fine.  I will be talking with you more about this and am also happy to learn of your ancestor Mary Bowden.  Could you send me your off site and snail mail address so that we can talk further about this please?  Jane Steele.