From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:22:56 -0400
I hear what you two are saying since I have been there too but at the
same time if you place your information into the public (Internet) then
your intent was to share with the public for fair use.  If you wanted to
limit the access then offer a password protected site or only an email
contact for people to reach you but don't leave people hanging
especially when you may hold their key to get through brick walls.

That said, it doesn't help us who are still in need of information and
yet have no way of finding help either since many people have gone
"underground" and don't advertise it or keep email contacts up to date?
How are we to finish our research when again, one is limited for travel?

I thought genealogy was all in the spirit of "sharing" information even
if it means no strings attached...????  It's a family thing.

Eric