From:
Diane Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:06:52 -0500
I am currently working to write a brief biographic sketch of Nathaniel H.
Hooe (and James H. Hooe) so I was pleased to see him mentioned in an earlier
posting.  Can anyone provide me with some basic information or point to some
sources?
Thanks,

Diane Barnes
Assistant Editor
The Papers of Thomas Jefferson, Retirement Series
P.O. Box 316
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(804) 984-1562

N. H. Hooe was owner at one time to the property next door to me, still
referred to as "Forest Hill".  He owned quite a bit of property in King
George, but I've never heard of Foust Hall.