From:
Paulette Schwarting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 13:52:48 -0400
Oh well, I will be in church at that time...  I have missed 2 weeks in a row so they might schedule my funeral if I don't show up this Sunday!!  Have a wonderful time!!

Paulette

Paulette Schwarting
Associate Director of Library Services
Virginia Historical Society