From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 13:59:31 -0400
I don't know where you are based, but most major Virginia libraries have the
multi-volume Calendar of Virginia State papers, the best access is Swem's
Virginia Historical Index which they should also have.

Since Swem's also indexes the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography and
the William and Mary Quarterly. One of these should provide the information
you seek. At least one of the articles in the Virginia Historical Register
does discuss the Sandy Creek Expedition.