From:
Keith Josef Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:28:48 -0400
Katharine. Wow.

I've been using various sources [census, family histories, etc], but never
thought to look into Westmoreland or Lancaster County.
And I didn't think LENHAM was the same as LYNHAM or LYNEM or LYNAM or
LYNUM/LINNUM, etc.

The only info I had was that John and Jane Lynham sold and purchased property
with Major John Muttron Jr.
and Paul Littlefield. That's it.

But now that I think of it... LYN and LEN have the same pronuciation.  Mmmm.

If you have anything else [AND OF COURSE THE TIME. LOL] shoot it my way.

Thank you so so much.

However, I am curious about John being described as "impotent"... did this
mean without heirs? Mmm...