Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 15:50:00 EDT
It is my education that allows me to keep an open mind beyond the PC
thoughts of the "free thinking herd" so often found in the cloistered environs  of
the academia, and my experience in the "real world" that allows me to bring
such experience to bear among those who might not have had the same
opportunities to view life as it exists today.

I don't work in a law office, it is a firm I founded in 1980.

Feel free to visit my web site at _www.southmayd.net_
(http://www.southmayd.net) .

J D Southmayd

In a message dated 5/15/2008 3:36:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,