From:
Jerry Offholter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:00:49 -0800
UNSUBSCRIBE

--
Jerry Offholter [log in to unmask]
Half Moon Bay, CA.

Genealogy Researching for:  "In other Words My Ancestors"
DILLON, Jesse; wife Mary Elizabeth Blankenship
             (also could be just only Elizabeth)
DILLON, Asa; wife Elizabeth Greer
(Parents Aquilla Greer Jr. & Elizabeth Bandy)
DILLON/DILLION; Quincy Perry m'd twice  (Note last name change)
 1st Catherine McGhee
 2nd Jennie Chambers
DILLON/DILLION; James W.; wife Margaret Matilda Skaggs

**Note** I have added information on MY WEB PAGE REGARDING the
"James W.

Dillon/Dillion" only,
THIS can be found on:

http://home.pacbell.net/goffy