From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:18:01 -0400
We do know that Jr. was witness to many documents and clerk as well.
Not sure about "birth" date which was estimate following how he is
listed in order with siblings as well as date gaps for those we do have
an idea about.  His 1839 death notice doesn't give age.  All it says:

Died- On Aug. 7, at the Blue Sulphur Springs in this state, on his
return from the south, Charles Wills, late of Richmond. (p. 4, c. 3
Richmond Whig)

Sr. is for all I can tell at St. John's because of the obvious I had
already mentioned - he and his family were members and listed in parish
records, his daughters married there, and in 1820 (do know he died then)
it was the only public cemetery then.  He had money when he died
including 9 slaves, the mansion house we now own, along with his other
various properties that were valued in 1829 when the property was
finally settled at nearly $6,000 not including household inventory or
cash.

Eric