From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:07:11 -0400
Since my request Tuesday afternoon for some messages to Va-Hist to
ascertain whether the server was working part-time or full-time, I have
received the following postings in this order. If anybody sent something
that did not make it to me or back to you, please let me know.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Test for Va-Hist server as requested by Brent Tarter.
Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com

This appears to have made it to the list and back again.
Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com