From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:14:57 -0400
You saw that photo in 50th Anniversary Issue (Summer 2001) of the now
defunct Virginia Cavalcade (pg. 110). The caption reads, "William Ruebush
(front, at right) leads the 116th Infantry Band down a street in Newport
News after returning to the United States in May 1919 (Courtesy of the
Harrisonburg-Rockingham Historical Society, Dayton, Virginia, and Gary
Gloyd, Gaithersburg, Maryland).

Very Respectfully,
Ray Waddell