From:
Jessica Welton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:45:48 -0400
and black, and green, and multi-colored!

You can't do anything for chiggers after the fact. So light colored
socks and pants and lots of Off, or I prefer Cutters (You can get at
Walmart). Ticks are much more dangerous than chiggers,--in VA Rocky
Mountain Spotted Fever is a big threat, and Lyme a second runner up.
But pretty darned rare...

As far as pictures, you don't have to drag a mirror in, you can also
use something white as a reflector to get highlights into the type
(or something black to reduce highlights). You can use a sheet of
posterboard or anything handy.

have fun.