From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:07:32 -0700
I should add that he was a top notch colleague and an incredibly decent person.
I taught at Tech for three years and would love to have a whole department of
Bud Robertsons!

 ----
Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY  12208

518-445-3386 (p)