Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:38:07 -0500
Lyle, I suggest you try the genealogists' path to view Hanover County
history and research sources of the county that includes a long list of
cemeteries -- maybe you can learn something from the archives at the
hyperlink below, or at least find a 'local' contact who may be of help:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vahanove/

Good luck,
Neil McDonald