Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 02:29:15 -0500
Paul--

That is terrific and informative.  Constitutional history is a
neglected field in history departments these days, and I for
one am grateful to have an authority resident on our
list-serv.  Many, many thanks!

I am still waiting for someone to comment on the thesis I
tossed out earlier this week regarding congruencies between
evangelical critiques of American culture today and 18th
century republicanism ala Pocock.  No one took up that
challenge, alas!  I would welcome your thoughts on that as well.

Kevin