From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:57:55 -0500
Washington's family were not commoners. They were gentry, if not earls they
were of  an aristocratic English family. Check the Washington Coat of Arms.
They don't hand those out to COMMONERS!
Better study the genealogy of the Washington and his mother's, CHINN, sides
of the family.
The sad part is Washington did not have a male heir. A truly decent and
honorable gentleman. Maybe if we could emulate him we would not to continue
to have this stupid conversation regarding TJ and SH. What a waste of
electrons.
John Philip Adams
Texas
(BTW, I am also a member of the Chinn family through a Huguenot descendant.