From:
David Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:13:37 -0400
After reading this article you'll see some of the collections will be a
National Park locations..which leaves to question interpretation and of
course will probably loose (mysteriously...again) some of those artifacts.
Another wrong move by the MOC.

David Anderson

"Every time I look at Atlanta I see what a quarter
of a million Confederate soldiers died to prevent."
~ John Shelton Reed