From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:47:29 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Fwd: American Revolution Round Table of Richmond Snow News
To: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: wmwelsch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, Jan 16, 2018 4:51 pm

*AMERICAN REVOLUTION ROUND TABLE of RICHMOND SNOW NEWS*

*Due to the impending snow storm or event or blizzard, our meeting of
tomorrow, January 17, has been postponed.  *

*We will not meet tomorrow, but rather next Wednesday, January 24.  *

*Everything else will remain the same – speaker, time, and place.  Jon
Kukla will be presenting “Patrick Henry: Champion of Liberty.”  Given the
predictions and related driving and closure issues, this seems to be the
wisest course.  Thanks to Peggy Watson for helping to arrange this.  See
you on Wednesday, January 24.*

*Bill*