From:
Christopher Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 09:53:50 -0400
Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's Arts and
Sciences Tenure and Promotion Workshop.  I hope the session was
useful to you.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have
questions concerning the process or the preparation of your files.

Because several of you were unable to attend, I have scheduled a
third workshop during final exam week.  Please let me know by return
email if you will be attending this session.  It is scheduled as
follows:

Tenure and Promotion Workshop
222 Administration Building
2:30-3:45PM, Tuesday, May 8