From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:20:38 -0400
This is an excellent argument for white enslavement since, as the poster
says, George Washington's slaves lived better than the surrounding free
population.  If material quality of life is important for 18th century
blacks than it should be even more important for 18th century whites, since
it was whites and not blacks who emigrated for reasons of material
considerations.

Harold S. Forsythe