From:
Gregg Kimball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:11:54 -0500
Dear VA-Histers,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have extended the registration
deadline for the Library of Virginia's symposium "Virginia Women Through
Four Centuries," to be held on March 18-19, 2005, at the Library.  We
continue to receive many inquiries about the symposium and we wanted to
make sure that everyone who expressed interest were able to participate.
We will continue to take registrations until March 11.  The registration
form and schedule are available online at
http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whoweare/exhibits/destiny/symposium.htm.  If
you experience any trouble getting the registration forms from the
website, please feel free to contact me off list to receive a copy via
email (as a pdf attachment) or via fax.

Thanks,

Gregg Kimball

Dr. Gregg D. Kimball, Director