From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:40:10 -0500
Many thanks, Brent. I have forwarded both your post and Mr. Kukla's to the northern neck list. -- Craig

P.S. Now, somewhere out there is a great link to forged genealogies by some man around the turn of the century. And others. You don't by any chance happen to have a handy reference to that, do you? [I know, bad Craig. I've read it but never saved it to favorite places]