From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:27:39 -0500
Join 45 other 18th century surveying, cartography, and military engineering
enthusiasts this weekend at our 6th Annual School of Instruction at Cacapon
Resort State Park in Berkeley Springs, WV.

We have had a few slots open up, and would love to fill them! As of this
morning, we have THREE spaces in shared cabin rooms (male) available, and
we can always take more day attendees (those who are staying off-site
[either in the Cacapon Lodge hotel or elsewhere]).

For a complete schedule of sessions and more information, including how to
register online, visit:
https://www.armygeographer.org/component/content/article/54

Scott Smith
Lynchburg, VA