From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:29:17 -0400
And in Lynchburg Virginina, abt 1880, my ancestor married the younger of two
sisters.  When she died shortly after childbirth he then married the elder
sister. They had a long married life and in fact as is typical the woman
outlived the man.
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach
FL

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Michael B. Chesson <[log in to unmask]