From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:35:24 EDT

Hello Lyle,

I went to the Chesterfield County Govt website and the usually genealogy
websites via vagenweb.org, the historical society, and couldn't find online
historical land records for the county.  I tried a variety of google  variations
as well.

Could you please supply the URL for the website to which you refer in your
email below.

Thanks you very much,

Janet Hunter

In a message dated 4/2/2008 5:31:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,