From:
"Jill M. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:18:00 -0700
I, too, am experiencing the same problem--not seeing my own message, just a
message that it was sent--which may mean that there may be multiple copies
of a recent message I posted to the list.  I didn't receive a copy of my own
message, so repeatedly tried sending. My apologies if there were multiple
copies posted. I've also been unable to contact the list manager regarding
the problem.

When I reply to a posting, I don't see the mail address, just the underlined
"Discussion of research and writing about Virginia history" in the To: line.
[I'm using Microsoft's Outlook Express, Version 5]

Thanks!

Jill M. Myers
Montgomery Village, MD