From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:52:26 -0400
Bill
What an absolutely great resource. I know you were answering a question but
thanks so much for posting this.Colonial era gov't in Va, even though a
Virginia, is a real puzzle to me and especially when you try to work back
through the various court systems etc.  Barbara Vines Little has done
several great articles and teaches about it at IGHR but I  still have
trouble getting my arms around it.
Thanks again
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach