From:
Tameka Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:30:22 -0400
Book Talk at the Library of Virginia

Friday, September 5, 2008

_The Legal Limit_ by Martin Clark

Time: Noon–1:00 PM

FREE EVENT

Martin Clark, a circuit court judge for Patrick and Henry counties and the city
of Martinsville, will discuss and sign his new book, _The Legal Limit_. This
novel, inspired by one of Clark's cases, is the gripping, complex story of a
murder cover-up involving two brothers in Patrick County. Intricately plotted
and shot through with authenticity, _The Legal Limit_ is a roller coaster of
moral relevance. What should govern our actions when family loyalty
challenges personal integrity, when the letter of the law defies its spirit, and
when fate plays dice with our best endeavors?

Attend and Win a Featured Book!
The Library of Virginia will hold a drawing for a FREE COPY of _The Legal Limit_
after the Book Talk on September 5. Registration takes place before the
event. You must be present to win.

Copies of  _The Legal Limit_ are available in the Virginia Shop at the Library of
Virginia: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/whatwedo/shop.htm .

The Library of Virginia is located at 800 East Broad Street in downtown
Richmond.  Free parking is available underneath the building.

www.lva.virginia.gov
804.692.3500