Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:36:50 -0400
Sandy,

You might possibly find some info in the 17th and 18th laws of Lancaster
County. Lancaster's records were not burned and are intact back to the
17th century for use in the Court House. Some time ago when I was the
librarian in a historical society in Lancaster I read a number of laws
regarding how workers were conscripted to work on county roads.

Maurice Duke