From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:46:12 -0500
The microfilm of Legislative Petitions can be borrowed on Interlibrary
Loan. Make certain that you know the county or city and the box number.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at
http://www.lva.virginia.gov