From:
sshepher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:19:54 -0600
Although I need to dig into my notecards, I recall that a special "colored
day" was set aside for African Americans at the state fair during some years
of the early twentieth century.  Sam Shepherd, Centenary College>=

==== Original Message From Discussion of research and writing about Virginia
history          <[log in to unmask]> =====