From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:43:09 -0400
Several folks have gotten back to me about how they remember singing or hearing that terrific hymn.  So I dug out my archives, and found an original version by The Piedmont Festival Brass under the direction of Piltdown Mann.

OK...... it is really just my MIDI, but I bet you would not have known it if I had not have told you.

If you want to hear it and have a copy of your very own to wake up the folks in the next office, it is about 2.8MB even in MP3 (lotsa trumpets and kettledrums), so send me an EMail off the VA-Hist line.

Randy Cabell
AKA Maj. Piltdown Mann