From:
Catherine Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:11:15 -0400
Agreed, Kathleen, and I do hope that there can be more moderation in
general on this list. These emails about TJ/SH--or rather the personal
and vicious nature of attacks contained therein--make me uncomfortable
and I feel they are highly inappropriate for this forum, which is
designed for intellectual and not personal exchange. Please, moderator,
is there a way to temper these exchanges of ideas?

--
Catherine Moore
Assisting Producer of Research