From:
Peter Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:14:14 -0500
Brent's points are well taken!!

It is the recovery for the public that should come first.

Perhaps I expressed a view based more on a philosophy that we must all honor
our public trust than a practical approach that seeks to recover the records
in a reasonable manner from holders who may well not be aware of the legal
ramifications.

Peter