From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:08:41 -0500
Hi Bonnie.  The address is screwy.  If you look at it you will see that it really continues to the next line, but I don't know exactly how.  Try the following:
http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-33915sy0jan20,0,3938844.story?coll=dp-news-local-final
You will have to copy it into EXPLORER or whatever, since I cannot get it to activate the link from EMAil, but it does work if you can copy it in.

Randy