From:
"Metz, John (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:50:46 -0500
Hey Jon,
I love a challenge and I had the National Digital Newspaper project
folks check to see if they had been able to scare up any additional
copies of the VA Gaz from 1765 and they we only have the "W. Parks"
edition which I believe is the October 26th supplement.  The NDNP folks
suggested that you also check Swem at W&M as they seem to have a January
1765 issue.  We'll keep looking.

Good luck,
John

John D. Metz, Director