From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:36:45 -0500
The case is Texas v. White (1869) which ruled that Texas had never left the
Union, that the act of a rebellious governing group to seceed
unconstitutional, and that the states were essentially indestructible.

Harold S. Forsythe