From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:13:30 +0000
I am sure you are correct since I was rushing my answer and off the top of my head :-)

He too is elusive though held a local office.  Only a mention that he died at Blue Sulphur Springs, WV on August 7, 1839 while traveling.

I know those Springs area were popular at the time.

Eric