From:
"Alyson L. Taylor-White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:41:03 -0400
John - can't get the website to come up.  Do you have a list of vendors and
the types of activities you are offering - we might like to cover this next
year if you give us more time for heads up.  Thanks!  Alyson L.
Taylor-White, Editor, Virginia Review