From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:36:06 -0400
Karen, I think you have an excellent idea in recruiting teachers to help
with the huge task of digitizing primary sources. Perhaps we should take
digitizing the past as a serious national goal.

If there is money to pay for digitizing, it should be easier to find
folks to do the job. There is a layer of "baby-boomers" who are at the
end of their "career", but not old enough to "retire" who could be
tapped ...

Anne

Anne

--