From:
Bill Welsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:02:10 -0400

Hi Folks,

Thanks to those who have sent along your RSVP and check for Harry Ward's dinner on October 16.  We need to give the caterer a pretty firm number by October 4.  So, if you are planning to attend, please send the reply as soon as possible.  I would request an email to that effect, with the dinner selection of either chicken or salmon.  The $36 check can then follow in the mail.  This will allow us to firm up most details.

At the end of next week, we'll send out an email with directions, parking details, etc.  There has been a nice response so far, but we certainly want you to join us.  So, last call....

Bill Welsch