Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:55:57 -0500
How far away is Mt. Airy from Hamptonville NC ?

That is the modern name for the town closest to the Flat Rock Creek area
where Capt John WRIGHT III , son of Justice John WRIGHT II & Elizabeth
(nee BRONAUGH) Waugh of Prince Wm/Fauquier Co VA, removed his
family in 1774.

Justice John WRIGHT II was the grandson of Major Francis WRIGHT &
Anne WASHINGTON of Westmoreland Co VA

I've been told Mt. Airy and Hamptonville NC are not that far from each other.
Just wondering,

~malinda jones