From:
"Charles L. Dibble (BLS 1338.733)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:00:42 -0500
I would suggest that Item 2 be omitted since the question posed makes an
assumption that is the subject of sharp disagreement ... and which has been
discussed rather thoroughly on this list and elsewhere already.  I foresee
that pursuing this question would turn a discussion of the "actual
relationship" and not on "misleading the public".

cld

=
Charles L. Dibble
Post Office Drawer 1240